Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Chicago Sessions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dazzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1,373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tyson, that album has been disussed before on the forum

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c&f=609&t=2020

    I've since taken the tunes down, so don't bother trying to download them - sorry!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tyson82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Dazz, Now I understand what's going on. Are they still out there anywhere?? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dazzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1,373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you want to pm me and give me your address, maybe I can burn it for you as it's a pretty rare recording and I don't know if you'll be able to get it.... I'm sure Sumner wouldn't mind!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tyson82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I saw on another post something about "The Chicago Sessions" with Sting and Vinnie. I wondering what that was all about...it was a little before my time here at HOD...

    Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JohnDrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just to add my twopennorth...I scoured the world for this stripped down recording, after I heard a sample on a Sting newsgroup. I finally got hold of the full Chicago Sessions bootleg CD '91 & '93, after managing to get 5-6 tracks in the good old Napster days - in my humble opinion,it's one of the best Sting/Vinnie recordings ever it's a fantastic opportunity to hear Vinnie up close and acoustic - his playing on theses sessions just breathes - you could almost be sat right next to his kit. How he manages to burn whilst playing in an unamplified situation!!!!!???? So- I have this as a radio qulaity CD(for copying?), and most of it as MP3s..any takers?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member markie04drum's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please, Please, Please I would love to get a copy of this or if at all possible download it off this forum. Thanks

  7. #7
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure Sumner wouldn't mind
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes he would, Dazzo. That'd be a good portion of his income - NOT! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Meh...mere pittance.
    [Every time Gordy breaks a li'l wind he gets a residue, er, residual check of 75K per shot fired.] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 02:53 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member neber_dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wooo I nicked these from Dazzlers website directory thing yesterday!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dazzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1,373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gimme a little while and I'll post the whole bloody album for you!!!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Frank Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dazz-

    If you put these up, you will become a HOD patron saint! Btw, did you get my PM to you?

    Take Care. F.S.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •